la la la



















announcement: I will be teaming up with Couture Blowout to feature their new pieces each month. I can't wait to show you all the amazing YSL pieces all over the store; blouses, skirts, and blouses galore!

P.S. the black pumps from the first outfit are the YSL pumps I got from Couture Blowout. <3<3<3<3

Edit:

the second pair of shoes are Robert Clergerie

my leg wounds are from biking. I crashed into a little ledge and pummeled into a bush XD

. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to la la la

  1. HAL says:

    congrats Michelle, that's so awesome! you look stunning in these shots. xo

    HALCOHOLIC.com

  2. Goodness, why are you so amazing, my dear? <3

    http://ashtrayrabbit.blogspot.com

  3. Nemerae says:

    love that white dress!!!!(L)(L)
    xx

  4. YJ says:

    Thanks for the comment!!! =) Its super easy to do (and cheap!!!)

    LOOOOOVE that white dress! What bar is that in the first set of pics??? I swear I've been there before! (I used to live in midtown in Houston! I miss H-town sooooooooo much...) And that convenience store... is that next to a tattoo parlor? God. I want to go back. (Sorry, I'm sounding like a total retard stalker...)

  5. denise says:

    gahhhhh loooooooooove you!

  6. Pennerad says:

    awesome!
    you look fantastic in all these photos.
    love the wavy hair...

  7. i like the floral skirt...and definitely the comic as well; they're cute!

  8. Claudia says:

    Beautiful dress! You look so pretty in these shots. But oh no! What happened to your leg? I got similar scrapes on my legs this week after trying to climb the side of a gorge in shorts. Still stings!

  9. aaah what happened do your leg?

    The white dress in the first pic is pretty.

  10. Anonymous says:

    what shoes are those in the second to last photo?

  11. I'm loving the mismatched florals! gorgeous :)

  12. Liya says:

    fierce fierce fierce!!
    and holy COW jealous!

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

  13. Anonymous says:

    you're dressing alot girlier now :)

  14. Where is that wispy, white dress from?!

    -rina
    www.thelatesttoughs.blogspot.com

  15. revital says:

    hi!
    I would really appreciate it if you could add my blog to your list of blogs on your site..
    my blog- http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

    thank you soooo much

  16. Linda says:

    love that last outfit.
    i hope those bruises are gone by now. biking is so much fun until you lose control and crash. (gosh, it sounds like drugs. )

  17. Annabel says:

    agh your hair is what i wish my hair looked like!!

  18. I love the black dress outfit! your hair grows so quick btw!

  19. wow! I love these outfits <3

    - Marie

Powered by Blogger.