la la la



















announcement: I will be teaming up with Couture Blowout to feature their new pieces each month. I can't wait to show you all the amazing YSL pieces all over the store; blouses, skirts, and blouses galore!

P.S. the black pumps from the first outfit are the YSL pumps I got from Couture Blowout. <3<3<3<3

Edit:

the second pair of shoes are Robert Clergerie

my leg wounds are from biking. I crashed into a little ledge and pummeled into a bush XD

. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to la la la

  1. congrats Michelle, that's so awesome! you look stunning in these shots. xo

    HALCOHOLIC.com

  2. Goodness, why are you so amazing, my dear? <3

    http://ashtrayrabbit.blogspot.com

  3. Nemerae says:

    love that white dress!!!!(L)(L)
    xx

  4. C says:

    Thanks for the comment!!! =) Its super easy to do (and cheap!!!)

    LOOOOOVE that white dress! What bar is that in the first set of pics??? I swear I've been there before! (I used to live in midtown in Houston! I miss H-town sooooooooo much...) And that convenience store... is that next to a tattoo parlor? God. I want to go back. (Sorry, I'm sounding like a total retard stalker...)

  5. gahhhhh loooooooooove you!

  6. Pennerad says:

    awesome!
    you look fantastic in all these photos.
    love the wavy hair...

  7. i like the floral skirt...and definitely the comic as well; they're cute!

  8. ClaudiaH says:

    Beautiful dress! You look so pretty in these shots. But oh no! What happened to your leg? I got similar scrapes on my legs this week after trying to climb the side of a gorge in shorts. Still stings!

  9. aaah what happened do your leg?

    The white dress in the first pic is pretty.

  10. Anonymous says:

    what shoes are those in the second to last photo?

  11. I'm loving the mismatched florals! gorgeous :)

  12. Liya says:

    fierce fierce fierce!!
    and holy COW jealous!

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

  13. Anonymous says:

    you're dressing alot girlier now :)

  14. Where is that wispy, white dress from?!

    -rina
    www.thelatesttoughs.blogspot.com

  15. Revital says:

    hi!
    I would really appreciate it if you could add my blog to your list of blogs on your site..
    my blog- http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

    thank you soooo much

  16. Linda Lu says:

    love that last outfit.
    i hope those bruises are gone by now. biking is so much fun until you lose control and crash. (gosh, it sounds like drugs. )

  17. Annabel says:

    agh your hair is what i wish my hair looked like!!

  18. I love the black dress outfit! your hair grows so quick btw!

  19. Anonymous says:

    wow! I love these outfits <3

    - Marie

Powered by Blogger.