halston jumpsuit from couture blowout









I feel this piece deserves its own post... it is so utterly gorgeous in person. the material is wispy and dreamy, and oh so elegant

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to halston jumpsuit from couture blowout

  1. Revital says:

    wow!! this jumpsuit is simply perfect!!!

    http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

  2. Vee Dee. says:

    I enjoy your posts.
    Your insights into Houston
    & elsewhere are quite exciting to see.

    With your sight, may you venture my blogspot here? I like to share views.

    Thanks.

  3. STARR says:

    It looks amazing. I could really do with a good vintage store right about now!

  4. Pennerad says:

    reminds me of the bold and the beautiful. or dallas.

  5. this is gorgeous!
    i would also love to see it on someone!!!

    xx
    L.

Powered by Blogger.