adventures at ikea



omnomnom swedish meatballs from ikea... so good


why are my friend and I taking photos in the bathroom? --- I have no idea











double cross necklace TRINITAS - they have amazing graphic tees as well
THANK YOU RYAN FOR GETTING US MATCHING NECKLACES :B

all other jewelry in the box SHOPWAS

P.S. new Alexander Wang laser cut duffle w/ black studs on sale from barneys

. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to adventures at ikea

  1. I love all your accessories. AND how awesome is IKEA?! I could spend an entire weekend there ;)

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

  2. Oh yes - I went to to site i like what they make !

    'ECH from pAris
    La Bise
    www.evachristahiag.blogspot.com

  3. Julls says:

    Delicious post ! I adore all those accesories & I want them all :))

  4. juno says:

    as always....ah mayzinggg!

  5. V says:

    Love all the cheap food at Ikea. And great necklace, just bought the same trinitas one and am patiently waiting for it in the mail!

  6. denise says:

    yessssss everythinggg in this post is YESSS! Love the double cross necklace and the awang duffel!! I still debate with myself whether or not it's worth purchasing.

  7. sandy says:

    those meatballs gave me diarrhea. nevertheless, still good.

  8. Pennerad says:

    sweet bag. and smile.

  9. Riina says:

    oooh those accessories ! so cool.

  10. noura. says:

    fucking LOVE ikea.
    also, you look REALLY good.
    i haven't been reading blogs lately, and now that i've started again, i feel like there's something different about you.

  11. Sarah says:

    i love ikea! I could go there just for the food! love your necklaces xxx

  12. dee says:

    Aww, an old friend of mine and I used to always take bathroom photos, haha. Love all the jewelry!

  13. you just simply amazing

  14. Anonymous says:

    I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

  15. Anonymous says:

    I would like to exchange links with your site www.missnonhuman.com
    Is this possible?

Powered by Blogger.