tattoos

someone requested that I do a post on all my tattoos, so here are my current ones, in order:






word "movement" from the Beatles' song Hey Jude (the movement you need is on your shoulder...)


primary color squares


I almost forgot to take a picture of this one, my lil mushroom house


called "the Doors of Perception", inspired by the book and art nouveau style, this one is still unfinished



I'm not sure what I'm going to do for future tattoos yet, but I do want some more stuff on my arms. someday...

. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to tattoos

  1. noura. says:

    this makes me want a tattoo so badly

  2. Sara Obscura says:

    Your tattoos rock!

  3. i have 3 tattoos that i want... realistically, i should get them when i move out so that they're easier to hide from my parents, but i really want some right now :/

    i love the primary squares

Powered by Blogger.